The season of the Davis Library.

The season of the Davis Library.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Welcome to the Davis Public Library. We got books. Loads & loads of books. And magazines. And monkeys. Just kidding about the moneys. Sometimes there are babies. They are cute. Unfortunately you can't check them out.

Today's discussion is not about babies, however. It's about books. We have a bunch of books here. Some of them are really good. Many of them are current bestsellers. Fun books. Interesting books. Books that make you think & cry & wonder what the heck we're doing to the world. Some are just pure mind-candy. Which is totally okay by me. I have a serious weakness for my favorite flavor of mind-candy.

The point is, I am not here to judge. I am here to provide you, the people of Stoddard, with the books you want. If nobody comes in to get them, and nobody reads them, and nobody tells me what they want to read... well, then I'm just going to have to resort to drastic measures.

Did you know we have a bulletin board? It's outside the library. It currently has autumn leaves on it. I didn't figure snowflakes would show up against the background.

Tell me what you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment