The season of the Davis Library.

The season of the Davis Library.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Storytime at 11! Homeschooler collective?

By request, we've made storytime a little later so that it's easier for you to get out to the library in time.

Storytime is now at 11am on Tuesdays!

I hope that this means I get to see more of you more often! Right how it's 5 minutes of 11 and nobody's been in here YET today.

Speaking of which:
There are a TON of young hip mamas with toddlers & babies here in Stoddard and a quite large number of homeschoolers. Please let me know if you are interested in using the library for meet-ups, hang-outs, study-groups or anything else. I am a big fan of homeschooling and would love to do what I can to support Stoddard's homeschoolers, as well as everyone else!

I know that there is one homeschooling family with kids very interested in American history, especially the Revolutionary War era. Anybody else?

Also, now that there's a space heater (thoughtful donation by a town resident) for the Children's Room, it's not so chilly in there. Hooray!

Is anybody reading this, by the way? Helloooo? Come in Stoddard...

-Kelly

1 comment:

  1. At my History for Children blog I mostly review books and always try to include a fun corresponding activity. Most of them are easy to print out. you are welcome to use them at your delightful library...

    www.historyforchildren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete