The season of the Davis Library.

The season of the Davis Library.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Score! New books!

I had a leeetle too much fun picking out books this month. Next month I won't have 2 months to make up for, so I'll have to take it easy.

Meanwhile, check out the little LibraryThing widget on the side bar (left... no, your other left) to see some of the books I picked up at the Toadstool last night. Ok, I'll give you some hints:

and

There are lots more for every age group. I also ordered a lot more that should be delivered in the next week or so, including some library FAVORITES.



Thanksgiving presents!

The Friends of the Library will be donating two very special items: a 5-DVD set of videos about the history of our region, and the beautiful (and large and heavy!) book, Monadnock Moments, about the Monadnock region with contributions from town resident & Historical Society of Cheshire Co president, Alan Rumrill. It looks gorgeous and I can't wait to read it!



Thanks, Friends!

-Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment